We are responsible for recording and reporting of all congregational receipts and expenditures, and associated records maintenance.
To achieve this, in part we:
- Work closely with St Andrew’s Treasurer;
- Ensure, through the Sunday Counters Group, that the Sunday offerings are counted and deposited;
- Meet monthly to review our Financial Statements (Every third Wednesday of the month at 6pm);
- Prepare the yearly Church budget in consultation with St. Andrew’s other committees and the Council;
- Recommend an annual independent reviewer to review the Church’s accounts and financial procedures; and
- In addition, we also recommend the rental fees for the Church.
Your Finance Committee is:
Chair: John James
Minister: Rev Matthew Heesing
Treasurer: Jennifer Rooney
Members: Doreen Mattson, Marie Conklin, Mary Magee
- Have any questions?
- Interested in becoming a member of the committee?
- Willing to help as a Sunday counter volunteer?
- Want to just sit in on one of our meetings to see what it is all about?
Speak with any of our members or contact us at: email@example.com